Current Job Opportunity
A top selling Small Team is looking for an experienced Licensed Executive Assistant/ Client Care Manager to help provide Administrative and Marketing Support to their business. The right candidate with exercise good judgement, a positive attitude, will be a forward thinker and able to work independently.
Overall your responsibility will be to support the team in their sales goals and show initiative to keep the team organized, well informed and on track with their processes in every aspect of the business.
The right candidate will have:
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to take initiative and work well with clients, suppliers and other agents are a necessity.
- Will present themselves as a professional
- Be tactful, and have the ability to focus on the priorities of a rapidly changing day.
- Confidentiality, discretion and privacy are critical parts of the role.
- Driver’s license and personal vehicle required
- Will be honest, hardworking and trustworthy
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Real Estate brokerage (or agent assistant) experience would be an asset.
- Computer literate; ability to use and understand software programs very well.
- Experience using social media platforms, Mailchimp and understands the importance of contact management system.
- Ability to create filing systems.
- Send reports and compose emails to realtors and clients
- Emailing, mailing, scanning and photocopying
- Manage requests for information
- Prepare and modify documents
- Prepare listing and buyer packages
- Manage calendars
- Prepare marketing material – digital and print.
- Answer phone when required and take messages
- Arrange couriers, deliveries & pick-ups
- Correspond with the Brokerage staff to ensure paperwork submission is complete and accurate and provide necessary information to Brokerage for listing upload.
- Arrange 3rd party services for new listings
- Arrange buyer and seller appreciation gifts
- Manage and organize files
- Light book keeping
- Deliver Lock Boxes, for sale signs, brochures to all listings
Technology & Software
- Familiarity with G Suite (Google Workplace)
- Understanding of Social media – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Craigslist, yelp, Kijiji and Instagram.
- CRM & email systems
- Toronto TREB Stratus MLS would be an asset but not necessary
- Communicate offers, listings and open houses on various platforms
- Help with event planning throughout the year
- Newsletter and post card – email and print
- Assist in setting up Canada Post mailing and delivery
- Prepare material and packages for open houses, buyer visits and Listing presentation
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent